Finding my Ted – Introducing Arturo Escartin


I am super excited to say that my quest to find my partner in crime/ digital producer has ended, connecting me to one of the people I have admired for awhile online, Arturo Escartin (@kripy and one of the Brown Cardigan head honchos).

TCO and I are very lucky to have such a creative and knowledgeable person joining the team. Arturo comes from Modular Records where he was the Digital Manager and helped create their new website and also worked on a number of other projects including building and content managing the VRaw project. Watch this space for some kick arse work that we will be creating in the upcoming months.

We will be looking in the not to distant future for a Junior Digital Strategist/Community Manager to be joining our emerging digital team, so if you know anyone who would be suitable let me know.
blog comments powered by Disqus