Are you Timberlaking your blog? (Part 3 Blogging like a Rockstar)

King of Guest Blogging: Justin Timberlake


Guest Blogging has been mentioned in a number of places as a form of improving your personal brand, however I think the person who can demonstrate the power of guest blogging the best, is none other than Justin Timberlake.

When it comes to music collaborations, Justin Timberlake is the man. He has collaborated his way from being a cheesey boy band member to becoming a respected RnB artist. Justin did this by collaborating with other artist to reach their audience and gain credibility. He first entered the Rap scene with his collaboration with Nelly on ‘Girlfriend’, then collaborated with a number of other Rap/RnB stars (T.I, 50 Cent, Timbaland, Nelly Furtardo) in doing so reaching a wider RnB market. This was also good for these Rap Artist as they were able to attract a more mainstream audience.

I am currently doing a Justin Timberlake with my collaboration with Marketing Magazine. I currently write a blog for them, this is great for expanding my audience as Marketing Magazine has a great following with a lot of Marketers that are not reading my blog. It also works well for Marketing Magazine as I introduce them to my audience as well. A WIN-WIN situation!

So the question is, Who are you collaborating/Timberlaking with?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm. love this style!

Anonymous said...

и всё эе: спасибо... а82ч